The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahoalaihewasallam) publicly named ten men who he himself guaranteed would be in Paradise in the hereafter. One of these fortunate companions of The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahoalaihewasallam) was Abu `Ubaidah bin Al-Jarrah (R.A). He was one of those Muslims who accepted Islam in its early days in Makkah. He took part in the migrations to Ethiopia and Al-Madinah, for the sake of preserving his faith as per the advice of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahoalaihewasallam). He fought in all the major battles of Islam and spent most of his life as a soldier fighting for the cause of Islam. He even killed his own father in battle when his father vowed to slay him for accepting Islam. Praising his character and devotion to Islam, the Prophet (Sallallahoalaihewasallam) titled him as the trustworthy man of this Ummah by saying: `Every Ummah has a trustworthy man; Abu `Ubaidah is the trustworthy man of this Ummah.`
Author: Abdul Basit Ahmad
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers
Language: English Book Pages: 48 Book Size: 14x21 Genre: Biography Weight (KG): 0.4
Note: This product requires 4/5 working days for delivery, hence the order should be placed accordingly.
- All images representative, look, and feel of the actual product may vary depending on availability.
- Please note that flowers, cake, sweets, and other perishable items are sourced locally at the delivery location and are hand delivered.
- Place your order before 11:00m (Pakistan Standard Time) for same-day delivery.
- Same-day delivery service is not available for big events; like Eid day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, New Year, Christmas, or Valentine's day.
Note: For all the perishable items, the order will be considered delivered and the company will not be responsible in the same/similar cases below:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address
- Recipient not available
- Premises found locked
- Recipient refused to accept gift delivery
- Stock: In Stock
- Product ID: ISBK0014