Historically, the white rose symbolized innocence and purity, which is how it became associated with weddings and bridal bouquets. Way back in 14th-century England the white rose was the heraldic sign of the Duke of York who faced off with the red-rose Lancaster family, giving the renowned War of Roses its name. Today, the white rose has retained its associations with both pure love and formal ceremony, making it a many-purposed recognition of unions and ceremonial occasions, such as anniversaries, christenings and graduations.
The white rose is a fitting way to honor a friend or loved one in recognition of a new beginning or a farewell. Their pure color conveys respect, pays homage to new starts and expresses hope for the future.
12 stem of white roses
2 stem of baby breath
Hand tied with love and care
Coverage: You can send this white roses bouquet to Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- All images are representative, look and feel of actual product may vary depending on availability.
- Please note that flowers, cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location and are hand delivered.
- Please place your order before 11:00am (Pakistan Standard Time) for same day delivery.
- Same Day Delivery service is not available for big events; like Eid Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, New Year, Christmas or Valentines Day.
Note: For all the perishable items order will be considered delivered and PrimeGiftService will not be responsible in same/similar cases below:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address
- Recipient not available
- Premises locked
- Receiver refused to accept gifts delivery