Historically, the white rose symbolized innocence and purity, which is how it became associated with weddings and bridal bouquets. Way back in 14th-century England the white rose was the heraldic sign of the Duke of York who faced off with the red-rose Lancaster family, giving the renowned War of Roses its name. Today, the white rose has retained its associations with both pure love and formal ceremony, making it a many-purposed recognition of unions and ceremonial occasions, such as anniversaries, christenings and graduations.
The white rose is a fitting way to honor a friend or loved one in recognition of a new beginning or a farewell. Their pure color conveys respect, pays homage to new starts and expresses hope for the future.
12 stem of white roses
2 stem of baby breath
Hand tied with love and care
Coverage: You can send this white roses bouquet to Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi.
- All images representative, look and feel of actual product may vary depending on availability.
- Please note that flowers, cake, sweets and other perishable items are sourced olcally at the delivery location and are hand delivered.
- Place your order before 11:00m (Pakistan Standard Time) for same day delivery.
- Same day delivery service is not available for big events; like Eid day, Fathers day, Mothers day, New Year, Christmas or Valentines day.
Note: For all the perishable items, order will be considered delivered and PrimeGiftservice.com will not be responsible in same/similar cases below:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address
- Recipient not available
- Premises found locked
- Recipient refused to accept gifts delivery
- Stock: In Stock
- Product ID: FLWR2108